Sunday, September 29, 2013

I wish We were Together...



You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and even though you are far apart, 
you are always shining in my heart like a star.

Seeing you once a day may not be enough but just that one time keeps me going all day long.
 My eyes lighten up and my heart is full of love...
because of you and for you.


I am waiting for the day when I will see you again and hold your soft hands, 
touch your sweet lips and hug you tight so that you will never leave me again.


I think about you before I speak to you and after. 
I dream about you at night and even when its day. 
You have made me fall in love like no other and I cannot wait to see you.


Time may tick along at its pace but without you minutes feel like hours and when you are with me..
days pass away like a second. 
I need you so bad, come back soon.


Your love has changed me in ways that I had never thought possible. 
Staying away from you is like going to prison. 
Come back soon and set me free.


Your eyes won my mind and your smile won my heart. 
But after winning me, we are still so far apart. 
I await your return and when you do, I will never let you depart.


Some love stories make you believe in love like no other. 
Some love stories make you smile and others make you cry. 
But our love story will have everything because you are far now but later you will return to be mine forever.

No comments: