Sunday, September 29, 2013

SorrY For UNKNOWN MistAke - Really Sorry...U R My BestEsT FrieND



When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately.  
It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.

Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.
Never ruin an apology with an excuse.  


There's one sad truth in life I've found

While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.

 

  I’m sorry of being so emotional
I’m sorry of being so possessive
I’m sorry that I cry for you
I’m sorry because I can’t live without you

I’m sorry for the tears you shed
I’m sorry for the damage I made
I’m sorry I’ve made you sick
Sorry I hurt you so deep

I’m sorry for giving you sleepless nights
I’m sorry for each and every fight
I’m sorry for your pain & agony
I’m sorry for the missing harmony

I’m sorry for my selfish love
I’m sorry for not caring enough
I’m sorry for my restlessness
I’m sorry for the losing grace

I’m sorry my friend I made you mad
I’m sorry darling you are so sad
Sorry for not giving you any happiness
Sorry because it’s my disgrace

I’m sorry for thinking of you so very much
I’m sorry I always miss your touch
I’m sorry of being so mad about you
I’m sorry for my every blue

I’m sorry of being so immature
I’m sorry now that can’t be cured
I’m sorry of being myself
I’m sorry that I’ve failed

I’m sorry and sorry again
I’m sorry of being insane
But believe me that I love you
Should I say sorry for that too?

I am sorry for what I did
I forgive what you have done
The truth is I miss you
Remember all the laughs we have together
Each day I pick up the phone to call you
&& go wait I can not
because of that fight I cant recall
Don't you remember?
All the teachers who yelled at us for talking
&&the insides jokes that we laughed our heads off with
&&the gossip & rumors we made=]
I told you we will be best friends forever
And I plan to keep that promise
I said things I didn't mean
and you hurt me by what you said also
Just trust me on this
I'm sorry
We seem so far apart now
Which is something I don't want to happen
You were my best friend
&& you can not deny it
If you don't accept this
then I understand
you will not be forgotten..

No comments: