Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Letter From A Unborn Baby...



Hi mom ,

how are you. i m doin jus fin thanx.
only a few days have gone by since i ws conceived and now i am growin in yr tummy.
I cant xplain hw happy I m 2 know that u r my mom.
it also make me proud to know that i was conceived due to love. 
i am sure i am going to be the happiest baby alive.....

mom 1 mnth has gone and i have started to notice how my body is forming. i know i am not much to look at now but jus wait and see I'll make u so proud! even though i am feeling happy i sense something is wrong.....you seem to be having strange thoughts that leave me restless and worried, but I am sure everything is doing to be ok! dnt despair...

2 n 1/2 mnth have gone by mom, i now have hand that i can use to play with. oh i am so happy.
mom plz tell me wts wrong? why are you crying so much lately? why do you and dad argue every time you meet up with one another? dont u guys want me any more? i m goin to do everything i can to make you want me..

3mnth hv now past mom , bt u still seem 2 be so sad. i am not sure what is goin on , i am so confused. today we wnt 2 see the doctor nd he booked an appointment for you tomorrow. i dnt know y i m feelin so good n u r not!!!!!

mom whr r we goin? whts happening? mom this is not normal time u take yr afternoon nap,, dnt lie down. besides i am not tired i still want to play
ufffff!!!!! what is this thing doin inside of my house
is it a new toy................... hey its sucking up my house..
plz dnt tug at me! no..... dnt hit me you hurting me!!!!!!!!!!
cant u see i'm still small i cant defend myself!
mom stop them, that's my hand!!!
mom, my leg , they ripping it out!!!
defend me mom
he....l...p ...me ..mo...m
tell them 2 stop, i promise i'll stop kicking them if they do
how is it possible that a human being can be doin this to me?
17 yrs have gone by since you made that fateful decision. how you still suffer over the very thought of it. plz dnt cry remember that i love you and i'll be waiting for you with open arms

love u lots...
your baby...!!!

No comments: